1. Limited Product Warranty
iBrookAuction warrants to the first consumer purchaser (hereinafter “Purchaser”) that the products sold by it conform to the prescribed specifications and are free from defective materials and workmanship under normal application, installation, use and service conditions. If any non-conformity to the specifications or defect in material and/or workmanship is found and confirmed by iBrookAuction at its sole and absolute discretion, within 1 year from the date of purchase as shown in the corresponding Invoice or Order of the Product (hereinafter “Purchase Date”), iBrookAuction will, at its sole option, either refund or replace the non-conforming or defective Product or part thereof with either a new or remanufactured equivalent at no charge, or reimburse the Purchaser to the amount of the market price at the time of the warranty claim.
2. Obtaining Warranty
2.1 The Purchaser shall, immediately after discovering any defects, send email to the email address hereunder:
3.1 iBrookAuction disclaims any remedies to the Purchaser other than that set forth in Article 1 herein.
3.2 NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE, OR APPLICATION HAVE BEEN MADE UNLESS EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED HEREIN.
3.3 In no event shall iBrookAuction be liable, or in any way responsible, for any incidental, consequential or special damages, including, without limitation, loss of use, profits or production, or exemplary or punitive damages.
The Limited Product Warranty does not apply to any Product which has been subject to:
(1) Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident;
(2) Normal wear and tear of the Product;
(3) Repair, service, or alteration/modification in design, construction, or application without iBrookAuction’ authorization;
(4) Any use of the Product for other than its intended purpose; or
(5) Improper installation, modifications or unauthorized repair of the Product.
(6) Force Majeure, such as acts of God, fire, earthquake, explosion, war, riot, or any other unforeseeable and uncontrollable circumstances by iBrookAuction.
4.4 iBrookAuction will not cover transport costs, customs clearance fees, or any other expenditure for the reshipment of any repaired or replaced Products, or for disassembly and assembly.
5. Warranty Transfer
This Limited Product Warranty is not transferable. If you purchased from a reseller, please contact the reseller for their warranty policy.
Customer Service Team