We do not aim to profit from freight. Rather, we aim to source the most competitively priced, quality assured carriers, that will deliver your orders to you as reliably and cost effectively as possible.
When "Local Pickup" service is available in postage and payments section, it means the item is available for pickup. To avoid disappointment, please contact us before you pickup. It is recommended to call mobile number or email us to ensure direct dealing with management. There are no handling fees, no postage fees and no payment surcharges. For payment options - see Payment details in Postage and payments tab.
australia wide delivery
Carriers: Australia Air Express, Australia Post and Fastway.
The cheapest post has been provided for buyer's convenience however it does not have tracking number and no insurance against lost in transit. For piece of mind it's recommended if you choose the traceable shipment. We appreciate buyer does not choose non insured cheaper post type and uses PayPal as insurance against shipment as it does not work that way for us.
Most flat-rate orders, marked "Australia Parcel Post Parcel" and "Australia Post Parcel Post Parcel with Signature" in Postage and Handling with non-PO Box address and in NSW, VIC, QLD and SA are dispatched almost exclusively through Fastway. Shipment to those states are estimated 1-2 business days. For residential address buyer can give permission to leave without signature whenever possible.
If you want us to send your order via Australia Post please drop us an eBay message to request it. When unattended, parcel will then be kept in the nearest local post office for collection in your time of convenience.
Combined Post - Flat Rate
- Flat Rate, With Same Item - Postage cost is calculated as an average cost of the item to get to anywhere in Australia. Postage cost for each additional same item is provided.
- Flat Rate, With Different Item - Each product has its weight profile which value is used in a combined order. Therefore, in multiple item ordered, the highest postage will be charged, then other item will be charged based on its weight profile. To simplify, the additional item postage cost for each item is the weight profile charge rate. For example: a buyer bought 3 flat rate items with main charges and it's additional charges as followed: $3+$0, $12.5+$2.50, $8.50+$2.50, therefore total postage charge will be: $12.50+$0+$2.50=$15.00.
Combined Post - Calculated
- Calculated Rate, With Same Item - If you're unable to see the postage cost, make sure you've logged in or if you're new buyer, register first to eBay. Postage cost is calculated by eBay with Australia Post postage cost calculator automatically with the actual weight and size data and buyer's postcode. This way calculated, the closer the destination is the cheaper the postage, while the further the destination the postage will be more expensive.
- Calculated Rate, With Different Item - Each product has its weight which value is added to the total and the same principle of calculation as above.
- Sydney Metro Special: Order with destination to Sydney Metro weighted up to 20Kg will be one postage cost for any quantities and any combination of all calculated and flat rate products. As on 27 December 2011, the postage cost is $9.85 - please note this value can change in the future.
Combined Post - Calculated & Flat Rate
Combined postage for calculated postage item(s) will be the primary postage cost with the added cost for each additional flat postage which is based on its weight profile.
Carriers: Australia Post (which then pass on the recipient's national post), DHL and EMS (or Express Courier International in postage option)
For lower value item, Air Mail/Standard International is the default postage type for value and reliable delivery. International Registered has the same timing as Air Mail, with added insurance and basic tracking for peace of mind. For up to 500g item, services have been set for both of this postage type and each item has it's weight profile for additional postage for value combined post. In some listings, buyer may see expensive postage cost due to automatic calculation with Australia Post website, you are welcome to request us to check the correct postage cost for you.
Custom Duty: International Buyer will be responsible for any customs/duty fees associated with the purchase of your order. Local customs office in your area would be able to advise you of the amount of these fees.